Our Museum was visited by Editor and Writer from Wisconsin History Hub online magazine. They enjoyed talking with Eric Baker and Cindy Kernan, docents, and took numerous photos. Please check out their website to see what we look like to new visitors!
Edgerton, WI - Albion Academy founded in 1854 with 2 buildings and a 3rd building added in 1868. First co-educational academy in WI, allowing boys and girls to learn and recite together in the same classroom. Kumlien Hall, opened in 1969, is a 2-story replica of South Hall. This education followed the one-room country school, e.g. Sheepskin School. The school house was moved from State 59 west of Edgerton to the Albion campus in January, 1960.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink