Edgerton, WI - Albion Academy founded in 1854 with 2 buildings and a 3rd building added in 1868. First co-educational academy in WI, allowing boys and girls to learn and recite together in the same classroom. Kumlien Hall, opened in 1969, is a 2-story replica of South Hall. This education followed the one-room country school, e.g. Sheepskin School. The school house was moved from State 59 west of Edgerton to the Albion campus in January, 1960.